Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WebCam Wednesday - Tiny Dancer

When we were in Arizona, we went to eat at pretty much the only restaurant that is open in Page at this time of year. It was actually very yummy. You may have seen a picture, in my last post, of the flaming fajitas Steve and I shared. I will just say, they were probably the best shrimp fajitas I have ever had. And that's saying a lot seeing that I hail from the land of Tex-Mex. Anyway, that really has nothing to do with the video. Addison was really enjoying the music and it was very cute. As you can see. Just ignore what her brother says at the end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was adorable. It is amazing to see monster baby so calm and not getting into trouble!

Anonymous said...

so cute! She is so grown up.