Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday - A Narrow Escape

Oh how my heart longs to be in this place right now! I can almost close my eyes and pretend that it is summer and I am wearing shorts and I have a hiking stick in my hand and cool water is swirling around my feet. I already told Steve we are going there this summer. It has been far too long. These pictures were taken in Summer of 2004 when we were hiking The Narrows while visiting Zions National Park. My little Aubrey was only 1 year old at the time. I remember when we let her get down and walk in the shallow parts, all the tourists went crazy and started taking pictures of her, she was so dang cute.





3 comments:

diana said...

Yes please!

Farrah said...

So you should go when we come there this summer. We are coming the first part of July.

Allyson said...

I was totally thinking that Farrah! Y'all would love it!