One day I told Addy to go and get dressed. This is how she did it. With her pants on her head and her shirt on her legs. She thought she was so funny. And she was.
We had a little Girls Night at my neighbors last month where we made jewelry. See her in the white. She is the way too nice mom who lets her daughter have a lemonade stand whenever she wants to, while my poor daughters have to suffer with their mean mom, the disgusting looking one in the black. I just want you to know, it takes a lot of guts to post a picture like this of your self.

We had a surprise visitor from Dallas a few weeks ago. Brian Honea was in town and came by for a visit.
It has been years since Lauren and Brian have talked to one another but as soon as they saw each other, they picked up right where they left off. With their "All the Guses except for Gus" battle. If you know what I am talking about, you know how annoying that can be.
This is a picture of my mom and Lauren and Brian trying to leave our house. They have to pay the toll in riddles first. Addy has this thing she does when people try to leave our house. She blocks the door and she becomes a Troll. And to pass the Troll, you must answer her riddles. This is my mom bargaining with her about how many riddles they must do before they can gain access to the door. I don't know why my mom even tries to bargain. She always gives in and does however many riddles Addy demands of her. You will note Emily on the floor beside her acting as "Troll Dog".
Last weekend I went to my 24 hour scrapbook crop. This time I made 2 complete albums. They were both Christmas albums. One was of Christmas 2008 when we went to St. Louis, which I have been wanting to scrapbook for a long time but haven't because I felt guilty for not scrapbooking the Christmas before first. That was Christmas 2007, which was just a month before my father passed away, when both of my sisters and their families came to Utah to spend Christmas with us. I finally felt like I could tackle that one, and I did. In all I scrapbooked 86 pages!
Allyson, LaRee, Lindsey, Laura, Maddison


4 comments:
I have not scrapbooked in way too long. I am jealous! You look great Ally, I love your long hair.
Addy is so funny for acting like a troll. Made me laugh!
You are so sweet Kathy. I love you! And I think you are the only one who reads my blog.
I read it to! The reason Aubrey, and I werre selling popcorn, and pickles was for helping the endangered animals at school. We donate money in a jar a adopt some endangered animals, and put them in good homes.
This year we adopted 7 animals! We earned $170.00! Last year we only adopted 3.
Post a Comment