Friday, June 18, 2010

Flashback Friday - Z

This post is dedicated my Zackiepooh. I said that cause I'm gonna tag this post on Facebook for all his friends to see and I want to embarrass him. Zac has been gone to Scout Camp all week long. This is the longest he has ever been away from home and the longest I have been away from him for his whole 12, almost 13 years of life. I am missing him. I dug up a couple of picture from when he was just a wee little tyke.
Yeah, I gotta cucumber on my head. Ya got a problem with that?



This was from way back in the day when it just used to be me and Z at home all day by ourselves and we used to travel the world. Or the city. It's hard to remember clear back to that time.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ha ha I think I was at the dinner table when that picture was taken of the cucumber on his forehead, I remember that one.