Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback/Flashforward Friday - It's A Delicate Subject

Flashback: Spring Break 1997



My sister Farrah was going to BYU so she was in Utah already, and my sister Kristy and cousin Kathy came up for Spring Break. We went to Moab and hiked to Delicate Arch. I was pregnant with Zac and by the time I got to this spot, I could go no more. I didn't even walk up to the Arch. I just plopped my booty down right there and watched everyone else walk to the Arch.




Flashback: Summer 2007



Steve's sister Heather and her family came to Utah to visit us. We met them in Moab and hiked to Delicate Arch one morning. I didn't go because it was hotter than heck and Addy was just a wee little babe and we didn't want to have her walk all that way on hot rock unshaded and in 100+ degree weather. So Aubrey and I stayed at the hotel with her.



Flashforward: Spring Break 2011

YAY! I finally made it to the Arch! And this time I walked all the way up to it and touched it!




Flashback: Spring Break 1997


Flashforward: Spring Break 2011

No comments: