Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dulaneys Do Utah Day 2: Monday, July 9, 2012

We started out the morning with a Spa.  Lisa sells Beauti Control and I had a little spa for her at the park by our house.  I had a few friends and neighbors come by and we all got our Beauti on.  
Addy did her own makeup.

After the Spa, we went to Hill Aerospace Museum.






Zac's Favorite

Josh's Favorite

Emily.  I think.  I can't quite tell since she's in disguise.



That night Steve's Uncle Harold and Aunt Connie and their kids and grand kids came over for dinner.  It was fun to get everyone together.  I think the last time these cousins were together was 16 years ago, the last time  Ed and Lisa came to Utah.

The kids were totally entertained by the chickens.  And the adults were totally entertained by watching the kids be entertained by the chickens.  None of the girls had a problem catching chickens, but the boys on the other hand couldn't catch one for anything.


Yes, that is what you think it is.  A big blob of chicken poo.

Uncle Harold, Aunt Connie, Susan, Amy, Julie, Lisa, Steve


  1. Click Here for Day 1

No comments: