That family portrait is so beautful! I love it! It will look so good in your house.You should ask her to do another one of Addy that is turned the same way as the other kids. I know she wouldn't mind.
Farrah said your pictures turned out really good; I might need to make a trip up to Utah just for a photo shoot! And you look great!
ally i love your pictures! Tia has to look at your blog almost everyday to see your cute kids.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That family portrait is so beautful! I love it! It will look so good in your house.
You should ask her to do another one of Addy that is turned the same way as the other kids. I know she wouldn't mind.
Farrah said your pictures turned out really good; I might need to make a trip up to Utah just for a photo shoot! And you look great!
ally i love your pictures! Tia has to look at your blog almost everyday to see your cute kids.
Post a Comment