Saturday, March 3, 2007

Taken By Force

Tonight is the opening night for the Utah Blaze arena football. It is Steve's second year to have season tickets. He and his friend Scott were leaving and I said "wait, I want to take a picture of you leaving for the game." Steve looked at me for about 2 seconds like I was crazy and turned around and walked out of the front door. I followed them out demanding a picture. I said "hold up your tickets". Then Steve said "oh yeah, tickets!" and ran back into the house to get the tickets. You would think he would be grateful that I reminded him of something so important, but NOOOOOO. I had to snap this picture as they were getting in the truck to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, he looks really happy.

Allyson said...

He is looking at me with that look of "Honey, honestly. Put the camera away. How girly do you think we are?"