Friday, April 6, 2007
Feeling Better
I am feeling better. Or I guess I should say I was feeling better. I left the kids with a babysitter this afternoon and went to get waxed. I was going to take Addison with me because I have never left her with a babysitter before, other than my mom or one of my friends. I decided at the last minute that she would probably be ok to leave. She was just fine and wow. For the first time in a long time I went somewhere by myself. I felt much better when I got home. No more blah. I guess there is something about getting all the hair ripped out of your body that is invigorating and rejuvenating. That didn't last too long. You see I thought it would be fun to take the girls to the mall to buy Easter dresses. I have always picked out their Easter dresses by myself. I thought they were getting older and it would be a fun mom/daughter thing to do. Learned my lesson. Taking all 3 girls to the mall. They were pulling every dress off the rack. They loved them all, they wanted them all. Emily's favorites were the immodest ones. Why do they make clothes like that for a little kid in the first place? We were at the mall for a couple of hours and we ended up with 1 dress for Aubrey. So much for that. The best thing? We get to do it all again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment