Friday, May 25, 2007

Flashback Friday - Trail Dust Or Bust

Kristy, Lauren, Farrah, Allyson, Sam, Steve

Kristy, Allyson, Lauren & Farrah doin' the Cotton Eyed Joe

I must start out by making a plea for you to overlook the fact that I am hugely pregnant with Zac in this picture and also remember that 10 years ago maternity clothes were not what they are today.

This was a trip Steve and I took to Dallas about 10 years ago. While there we went to the "Trail Dust Steakhouse". We had so much fun. I really right now would love to be in Texas so I could go and take my kids to "Trail Dust". They would have so much fun.

It is, as I said a steakhouse and it has this huge 2 story slide that goes down to the dance floor, they have a live band that plays and a huge dance floor. They also do not allow ties to be worn so when someone comes in wearing a tie they make a big deal about it and cut it off of them and hang it on the wall.

They just don't have fun places like that to eat here. It has been a while, but right now I am really missing my Texas home!

5 comments:

Allyson said...

The more I look at those nasty white pants, the more I want to puke!

Unknown said...

That was the first thing I noticed. What is up with those pants. Maternity clothes have come a long way in ten years. Thanks goodness.

Other then the pants, those are cute pictures and I love your flashback fridays.

You should come visit this summer and we can go to traildust.

Allyson said...

Don't be makin' fun of my pants (only I can!) 'cause if you remember-you helped me pick them out!

The Reeses said...

ally don't feel bad farrah is wearing overalls-ok yeah they were in style then but it is still funny.

Was that really ten years ago? I still feel like i am that age at times.

The Reeses said...

Alright Ally-between Farrahs R&R and you and Coren not posting I am getting a little bored. Time to post sista!