5 days later......
So........started that there post on Sunday and that's as far as I made it. Man. It has been a week. And it isn't over yet. We have had something major every day/night this week.
Here's the low down. In house. Love it. Love it so much don't mind living in construction. No. I don't have everything unpacked. So please stop asking me that. I know I might have led some of you to believe that I am superwoman. I'm sorry. I'm not. Ahhhh.....OK, maybe I am. We moved in. Two days later my sister and her family came to visit from the Big D. Thought we should spend some time with them. Thanksgiving. Set up/decorated 2 Christmas Trees. Something major every dang day. Still working on actually finishing the house. I MIGHT finish unpacking after Christmas. We'll see.
Right now. I'm about to give you some pretty major picture overload. You know you want it. Here it is:
Zac, AKA: JFK at his school Wax Museum project
Here's the low down. In house. Love it. Love it so much don't mind living in construction. No. I don't have everything unpacked. So please stop asking me that. I know I might have led some of you to believe that I am superwoman. I'm sorry. I'm not. Ahhhh.....OK, maybe I am. We moved in. Two days later my sister and her family came to visit from the Big D. Thought we should spend some time with them. Thanksgiving. Set up/decorated 2 Christmas Trees. Something major every dang day. Still working on actually finishing the house. I MIGHT finish unpacking after Christmas. We'll see.
Right now. I'm about to give you some pretty major picture overload. You know you want it. Here it is:
Zac, AKA: JFK at his school Wax Museum project
Zac and his friend Garrett as who knows what for Halloween
Aubrey as a Vampire
Addy, AKA: Funshine Bear
Witchy Woman Emily
One day I put all the girls hair in pig tails. Zac didn't want to be left out.
Steve and I putting the back splash in the kitchen. I'm not in the picture because Zac was there and I told him to take a picture of us working minus my butt. So naturally he would only take a picture with the focal point being my unnaturally large behind. I'm not posting any of those. You're welcome.
Bart and Gabe riding ATV's around our house the day before Thanksgiving.
Sam
The whole sha-bang-a-lang gang
Everyone has been wanting pictures of the house. It has been in an unpostable state until recently. Here are a few. First, this is the view out of my bedroom window.
Last night, for some reason, I felt the need to have a dinner party. Here is the lovely table I set.
Had enough? Too bad. There are more pictures to come. They just needed their own post. It will have to wait though. Off to the next major event........Dang. I guess I should make dinner first. Sigh......
5 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Finally, I've been having withdrawls!!!!!
Why wasn't I invited to the dinner party???
I'm glad to hear you in and happy and life is well!!
I am so glad you are back! I check back about every other day for something new and tonight you made my weekend. I can't wait to see more pics of the house. The pics you posted are stunning!
Oh, you both make me feel so loved.
Dianna, you weren't invited because I only invited the cool kids. Just kidding! It was our RS Christmas dinner and they divided everyone up into smaller groups to go to different houses for dinner, then we all met back at the church for dessert and a program. When the sign up sheet came around, I just signed up before thinking about it. I do plan on having a girls night and inviting everyone up. I will probably do it after the first of the year though.
Ally,
It was so fun seeing you and your kids. I love your house. I am sure that everyone but Farrah is jealous because I am one of the few that has seen it. And yes it is stunning!
I love the house! I'm glad it was worth sending us all into withdrawals for weeks on end.
Post a Comment