Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday - Talk About Havin' Your Cake And Eatin' It Too




These pictures were taken at my house when my book club met there, I have no idea how many years ago. Maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Maybe longer. I really couldn't tell ya. The book we read this month was called Eat Cake and so everyone brought their favorite cake to book club that night. It was a fun book and a fun meeting. We had tweleve cakes that we hardly made a dent in, so we all divided them up and everyone took some of each kind home.


Some of you might recall my "Special" little Flashback Friday I was doing before I packed up all my stuff and moved. Well, I wanted you to know that I still am planning on doing that and I will start again with those next Friday. I've picked up quite a few readers since then so anyone who wants to add a comment, feel free to by clicking here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez, I can't keep up with you at this rate!

Eva Aurora said...

Is there a book called "Eat Pizza"? That's a book club meeting I want to attend!