Alright. I'm takin' a chance right now posting this here video. This is why. I don't know where the speakers for my computer are. So therefore I can't hear anything on the video. It has been deleted from my flip camera so I can't go back and watch it there and hear what's goin' down. I could upload it to my blog, save it, and go listen to it on Steve's computer, which happens to be equipped with speakers. However, his computer is turned off. I don't wanna turn it on and wait and go through all the hassle. I just wanna go take a bath in my nice big soaker tub. That's what I wanna do right now. So I'm just gonna be daring and post it. It could be scary. This was shot at my mom's house on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was a long time ago. I could be yelling at Zac when he is being obnoxious trying to cover up the camera. My children could be talking about bodily functions. You could be hearing them perform bodily functions. I don't know. But here it is. It's real and it's raw and that's just how it is.
6 comments:
Sugar Bugar! That is awesome Allyson. I think if Steve saw this video he would kill you! LOL
Just to let you know it is really loud!
Fun to see everyone!
Wow you are a brave one! Cute video, thanks for sharing!
Thanks. I should have also said that I could say something really embarassing too.
And Kathy, in case you haven't noticed, we come from a very loud family. Yeah, I'm including you in that "we". You've heard the people.
doesn't everyone say sugar bugger?
I can't believe you said THAT!
You could have said anything in that video and I wouldn't have heard it. When I watched it, my kids were all making a ruckus in the near vicinity, but it was fun to watch!
Post a Comment