I recently signed up for Skype so that we can keep in touch with family members who, for some reason or another, choose to reside in other parts of the world. I set it up on a computer other than the computer on which I store all my pictures. So when I was trying to find a profile picture to go along with my Skype account, I didn't have a lot of options. I quickly chose this picture. The next day I was Skyping with my mom and she said, "Lauren and I like your picture of the HOT BACHELOR on your profile". I was like, "Huh?" And she said, "You know, your profile picture of The Bachelor on his motorcycle". And I was like:- A: I DO NOT watch The Bachelor and I would never post a picture of him for any reason.
- B: Yes, the guy on the motorcycle is hot
- C: He is most definitely NOT a Bachelor
- D: He is your son-in-law
My mom's reaction? "BAH!!!! Ohmygosh! Don't tell Steve that Lauren and I said he was hot!"
Mauahahahahaha! Don't worry mom. I won't tell anyone.....
5 comments:
Thanks Ally!
OMG!!!! That is hillarious!!!!!
So funny! FYI the 'bacholer' this time around is from Denton and he dated a girl from our home ward in high school. Talk about small world. He even went to seminary a few times.
he he! This still cracks me up everytime I read it.
hey i'm on skype all day pretty much
what is your skype address. email it to me will ya?
Post a Comment