Friday, March 2, 2007
Google Earth
OK, so maybe we are really slow around here. And maybe we are the last people in the world to google earth. Hello!!! How cool is that. We are all addicted in our house now. Seriously. Steve and I spent about an hour yesterday on it while the kids were at school. Then Steve and I and Zac and Emily stayed up till 11pm last night googleing earth. We went everywhere. France, NY, Grand Canyon, Germany, Temple Square, Hawaii, statue of Liberty, our honeymoon hotel in Cancun, Egypt, we saw where Sam is on his mission, South Africa, Disney World, Disneyland, my old high school...you name it, we were there. Then we got out our address book and went to everyone's house that we know. Yes, if we know you, we looked at your house last night. We had so much fun! Then this morning Steve found Zac and Em on the computer, flying over Iraq looking at stuff. Pretty funny. For real. If you have never googled earth, you have to do it NOW! You can see real satellite pictures of anywhere in the world. You just type in an address or name of a place and it takes you there. You can Zoom in and everything. I'm tellin' you, it is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally love google earth! I too was addicted when I first discovered it. It has been a while since I have play around on it. I think I will do that today!
Post a Comment