Wednesday, March 28, 2007

People Please

I am begging you. Please stop voting for Sanjaya! Honestly. I am an American Idol junkie and I can usually guess correctly who is going home. I knew Chris would go home tonight but I thought that Sanjaya would at least be in the bottom 3. I couldn't believe it when they said he wasn't. My kids really like the Kid Bop CD's, which drive me crazy, but I think Sanjaya would be perfect for something like that. But not the American Idol. Come on! Enough is enough. There it is, I have said my peace. My personal favorite: BeatBoxin' Blake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I don't normally watch American Idol, but I did watch the other day to see who this Sanjaya guy is. HELLO! He is not that cute and he CAN'T sing. Why do the girls (ie. Mom and Lauren) love him? Torture.

Allyson said...

I found out that Howard Stern has a campagin going to screw up American Idol. There is a website called "Vote The Worst" were they are trying to get people to vote for the worst person so they will win AI. I am so mad! Every year there is always someone on the show who isn't that great but lasts longer than they should because all the little teeny bopper girls vote for them. I figured that was why Sanjaya was still around. I didn't know someone had waged all out war on American Idol!

The Reeses said...

eveyrday in the post they have an article on him-I am sick of it. It is the post- you would think they have something better to write about then him!