Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Spanx Me
I have found something every woman should have. I learned about Spanx on Oprah and have wanted to get some ever since. I bought some the other day when the girls and I were at the mall and I LOVE THEM! They are footless pantyhose and a body shaper all in one. And they have a new product called the High-Falutin' Pantyhose. I love them because they go all the way up to the bra line. I have always been a firm believer in the body shaper, slimmer, whatever you want to call it. Even if you are skinny. It just helps to (slurp) suck everything in and make things smooth. I love the High-Falutin' one because most slimmers stop right in the middle of the stomach and so you have tight and smooth goin' on below and mushroom cloud above. And then if you wear it with pants, HELLO! You can see the band around your leg. These are footless and you can adjust the length to anywhere you want. I wore them on Sunday with the leg band all the way up above my knee because I didn't want them to show. The girl in the store who sold them to me was wearing black ones with the leg band about mid calf like leggings and it was so cute. So there you have it. You can order them off the website, I got mine at Nordstrom's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want some. I just don't know if I can handle one more layer of clothing.
I bet it makes Steve want to "spanx" you.
Ok, so I was putting them on the other day and he was lookin' at me like I was crazy and he said "What is that???" It is kind of strange with the waist up to the boobage. I said "They're my SPANX" and they are the same panty hose Oprah wears." Let me tell ya, that really impressed him since he thinks Oprah is the devil's girlfriend. Not that he thinks Steadman is the devil, he thinks she's seeing the devil on the side.
If I see anything on Oprah that is noteworthy to tell Bart about, I NEVER mention that I heard it on Oprah. But he believes that Oprah is the devil. What is up with these guys?
I saw some Spanx at Nordstrom Rack the other day. Gosh I LOVE that place!
I usually never tell Steve it is from Oprah either. But whenever I do say something almost always the first thing he asks is, "did you hear that on Oprah???"
Post a Comment