Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you have endured 100 rambling posts from yours truly. And I promise 100 more exciting posts to come. In fact I feel one coming on right now.....
I know I am boring. I was trying to think of something fun to do for my 100th post and then I thought: forget it. And then Farrah goes and makes a whole extravaganza out of it. Maybe for my 200th I will be a little more fancy schmancy. Maybe I will give away a kid or something.
5 comments:
We both hit 100 posts today! That is crazy. Check mine out....I am giving away prizes!
Shut up! You are giving away prizes? Make me look boring. I will have to check it out.
What-no giveaways? Come on Farrah is doing it.
Man-you two post a lot. I think I am on 60 or something.
I know I am boring. I was trying to think of something fun to do for my 100th post and then I thought: forget it. And then Farrah goes and makes a whole extravaganza out of it. Maybe for my 200th I will be a little more fancy schmancy. Maybe I will give away a kid or something.
I'll take your kids-i just love them!
Post a Comment