Friday, June 22, 2007

Sitting Pretty

We played musical bedrooms when Addison was born in order to make enough room for our new arrival. Steve and I moved our bedroom to an unused room in our house. It wasn't used because it needed a lot of work done on it before it could be used. It is now a beautiful little sanctuary type retreat for us. Except for one thing. The toilet that was in the bathroom that is in our bedroom didn't work. When we redid the room, we took the toilet out and got rid of it. So we have had this big hole in our bathroom floor since Novemberish. We would have to go on this big long hike downstairs and across the whole length of the house just to use the bathroom. This is so not fun. Especially in the middle of the night, to have to get up and go walk the mile. A few nights ago I was complaining that I should have asked for a toilet for mothers day instead of an i-pod. Well, my dear and ever so loving husband came home yesterday with the best present he has ever given me. Comfort in the form of cold white porcelain. It is lovely. Thank you honey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition-it is just so lovely and shiny.

Anonymous said...

I would have preferred a picture of you on it.

The Acosta Family said...

The right one makes all the difference, or in this case just having one makes all the difference.