Friday, October 19, 2007

Flashback Friday - SS&BST Please!

Kristy, Farrah & Allyson
What are we doing? I don't know. Being stupid. This room brings back a lot of memories though.

9 comments:

Clinesville said...

I miss that room, I miss that house.

Kristy, did I make that frog thing that's behind the bed?

Allyson said...

Farrah, I have another picture that goes with this one. You should be thankful I didn't post it. Although on second thought, you probably wouldn't mind. I will have to e-mail it to you.

Unknown said...

I just miss my sisters. :(

Send me the picture. I want to see it!

Allyson said...

I miss y'all too. I am glad you are coming soon.

Anonymous said...

i clicked on your blog twice friday and never saw this. maybe you poste dit late. and coren i drew it and ally painted it.

Clinesville said...

Not the thing on your wall, the frog in the white paper thing

Allyson said...

I forgot yesterday was Friday until I checked my blog last night and Farrah and Coren said something. I don't know what my problemo was.

Allyson said...

And Coren, I think you did make that.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooh I know what you're talking about now. Why yes, you sure did.