Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After


I came downstairs, turned on the computer (which I haven't done in a while) and realized that it has been a long time since I have posted. I didn't even do my Monday Morning Musings. So I am going to pretend it is Monday, although I have mused on a Wednesday before. Here it goes:

I have eaten way too much junk in the past week.

If I think I have had too much junk.....I don't even want to think about what my children have had to eat....so let's move on....

I am so glad my dear parents decided to watch Oprah's Favorite Things this year because we had our own little favorite things show yesterday. My dad might pretend he hates Oprah, but I think deep down inside he has a little "O" crush.

One of the "favorite things" we all got was a new flip camera about which I am so excited to use. I took it out of the packaging and got it all ready to use but there ain't no way I am taking video and then posting it for the world to see right now. Every room in my house is filled with the day after Christmas disaster. Believe it or not, it was actually clean on Christmas Eve.

I bought my kids way too many presents. Is it too late to take them back?

Why is it that I only have 4 kids, but right now at this very moment I can hear at least 10 different toys/games/music going on in the house?

Poor Steve had to go to work today. I am trying to be OK with it by acknowledging that the more he works, the more house $$$ we have.

I cannot wait to take down all my Christmas decorations.

Does anyone want to come help me clean up my mess? PLEASE!

5 comments:

Clinesville said...

I took down the tree today, I was sick of the mess and all the room it was taking up.

Kathy said...

Me too! I took down the tree yesterday and all my decorations, I would love to come help you.
That sucks, I missed the Oprah's favorite things show because my computer did not record when I told it to. But wow that sounds fun. You guys must be rolling in the dough like Oprah.

diana said...

Thank you for finally posting!!!

Unknown said...

Hello! It was so fun being seeing you and your family! I am home and not looking forward to unpacking though.

Allyson said...

Farrah! You're A-LIVE!