So, let me preference this by saying.....Just kidding. I'm not that dumb 2 days in a row. My alarm went off this morning and I must have been dreaming about how brilliant I was, because I sat straight up in bed and thought, "I used preference instead of preface in my post yesterday!" And then I thought, "No I didn't. There's no way." So I hopped right out of bed and, well, sure enough, there it was. I did have a very active 12 month old crawling all over me when I was trying to type that post. And she was banging on the keyboard and trying to dive over the edge of the chair onto her already skull fractured head. So in the future, just know that I usually have about 10 other things going on as I type, and my full attention is not on the words that are coming out of my fingers.
Now, on to the good stuff. Does anyone else watch "The Next Great American Band"? Well, what is wrong with you? I am so excited because tomorrow is the season finale and I hope The Clark Brothers win because they have been my most fav-O-rite since the beginning. They are brothers (really now!) and they do bluegrass. And they are yummy. I mean that in a strictly musical way. Gosh! I am a very HAPPILY married woman with my own YUMMY husband (in an unmusical way). Here is a song they did last week. Click on it to watch. You're gonna watch it, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment