Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday - Neighborly

Sam, Cloe, Hallie, Lauren
I found this picture when I was cleaning stuff out. I thought some of you might be interested in seeing it. It appears to have been taken in Sam's room. So then my question would be, what's up with the pink bunny?

4 comments:

The Nanny said...

Oh, wow! Is it Sam's room or is it on the bunk beds that were in Lauren's room? I vaguely remember them being in there and being water beds...huh. If it is Sam's room, probably one of us girls brought the bunny in to torture him :-)

Unknown said...

Look at how little they are. :)

That is definitely Sam's room, not the one with the waterbeds that "the nanny" is referring to so I am sure Hallie is right with the "tortue" thing.

Allyson said...

I don't know. That bunny looks like it belongs there.

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... I really don't remember this at all!

How is Sam doing? I haven't talked to him in ages!