So that's what houses up there is your land look like.
Y cant I see your videos?
I can't wait to see the video of the new house! It bet it is gorgeous!
Wow - that's a big house! You get going into more rooms! :) I remember visiting you guys there. I want to see video of the new house too. I'm glad you sold your house and now you don't have to stress abt that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So that's what houses up there is your land look like.
Y cant I see your videos?
I can't wait to see the video of the new house! It bet it is gorgeous!
Wow - that's a big house! You get going into more rooms! :) I remember visiting you guys there. I want to see video of the new house too. I'm glad you sold your house and now you don't have to stress abt that.
Post a Comment