Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fabulous Five



My sweet little Aubrey turned 5 on Monday. We had a party with her friends on Friday. They came to our house for cake and ice cream and presents. Then I did the craziest thing I have ever done and took them all swimming. It was fun. On Monday we had a family birthday dinner and party for her. I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten in September!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! That pool looks like such a fun place.

Steve said...

How exciting!!! 5...wow!! She is so grown up! Looks like everyone had a great time :)

Unknown said...

I still can't believe she is five!

The Acosta Family said...

That sounds like fun, for the girls I mean! I wish I could find an indoor pool like that here.

Clinesville said...

Your hair is so long, I like it!

Allyson said...

Thanks.