My sister Kristy just did a post this week on lip gloss and her facination with it. This is an obsession that goes way back. I have the pictures to prove it. I will say this though, the quality of the stuff she puts on her lips has greatly increased. This is he her cup 'O chapstick she used to keep by her bed. There were other pictures of her room with these and I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.
Kristy in a trance, applying chapstick
Allyson
Kristy's Room
Kristy's Hunk 'O Junk
3 comments:
1st I had forgotten about the cup of chap stick.
2nd I miss that room
3rd All that junk cracks me up!
Those pictures really take me back...
wait a second! I am a little late! My internet is finally working since the move and HELLO! What nasty photos of me. But it is nice to see my old room. Brings back good times.
Post a Comment