Aubrey and Emily had their spring concert last Saturday. It was called "When The Root Children Wake Up". It is an old German story. They had a narrator telling the story during the performance. I think my girls did a fabulous job. Here is
Aubrey's Bumblebee dance:
(Aubrey is the curly headed girl who is always to the right of the screen, she is the first bee to sit and spin on the far right at the back)
(Aubrey is the curly headed girl who is always to the right of the screen, she is the first bee to sit and spin on the far right at the back)
Emily's Off To School Dance:
(Emily is the 2nd to the last dancer to come out)
(Emily is the 2nd to the last dancer to come out)
The grand finale:
(it is hard to see Emily in this but Aubrey is wearing black leggings with a black sweater with a fur collar)
(it is hard to see Emily in this but Aubrey is wearing black leggings with a black sweater with a fur collar)
8 comments:
So very cute. All I can say is I am glad I have boys so I don't have to sit through all that. Is that mean of me?
yes aunt farrah it is mean.
oh and by the way you are right we are cute.
oh by the way RUDE .i have been dancing for 4year almost 5 now.
sorry on years forgot the s at the end.
ok i gess i forgive you.
Thanks for forgiving me Emily. Four or five years! That is A LOT of sitting through those recitals. :)
Yes yes I know. They usaly last about 1 or 2 hr. But it is fun
Post a Comment