Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday Morning Musings - Conversations

Kristy: Do you know there are people in your yard taking family pictures?
Allyson: What? (looking out kitchen window) (running through the house) OH MY GOSH! I GOTTA GET MY CAMERA SO I CAN DO A BLOG POST!!!
Steve and the kids: What?
Allyson: (while running for camera) PEOPLE! YARD! PICTURES! CAMERA! BLOG POST!
Steve and the kids: What?
Allyson: GO LOOK OUT THE KITCHEN WINDOW!!! I GOTTA DO A BLOG POST!!!

Addy: You know that one time when we were supposed to wear our clothes inside out to preschool and I didn't? And the time we were supposed to bring a stuffed animal and I didn't?
Allyson: Yes. I remember. I'm sorry we forgot.
Addy: You ruined those days for me!


Zac: What's for dinner?
Allyson: (singing) You wanna know what's for dinner? Oh boy, I'll tell you what's for dinner.
Zac: Life is NOT a musical!


Allyson: (yelling out the back door) GIRLS! IT'S TIME TO COME INSIDE AND TAKE A BATH!
Emily: Mom. I don't take baths. I take showers. Don't ever yell "Bath" outside when there are people around.
Allyson: OK. (getting my book that I write stuff down in)
Emily: And DON'T put this on your blog or I will tell _______'s mom about the ________thing on your blog.


Emily: Aubrey, we haven't watched your patriotic school performance yet. Maybe mom's just not watching it because she forgot. Or probably because she just doesn't want to.


Addy: (in her best Dora imitation) Spooky Forest, Haunted House, Ry-an Sea-crest


Zac: (while playing Xbox live) (singing the Willow Smith song into his headphone/mouthpiece thing) I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth.
Allyson: What. the. heck?
Zac: I'm trying to distract the enemy.
Allyson: Well, your scarin' the poop outta me.


Radio and Allyson: (singing) Shake, shake, shake. Shake, shake, shake. Shake your booty. Shake your boo-tay!
Emily: (cracking up laughing) That's a real song! I thought you were just making it up when you sing it!


Addy: (with sharpie marker in hand) MOM! I'm signing this Kleenex box and now it looks ridiculous!


Allyson: (watching a show with the kids about a mom who is trying to get her family to perform a song and dance with her) (all excited) Hey kids, at least your mom's not as bad as her!
Zac: She's playing a character on TV. So that makes you even worse!


Addy: Mom, can I have this dollar?
Allyson: No.
Addy: Well, I'm gonna go get something I can sell you for a dollar! Then you HAVE to give it to me!


Zac: You are such a nerd.
Allyson: And proud of it!
Zac: I have no room to call anyone a nerd...
Allyson: Ain't that the truth?
Zac: You're my mom! You're supposed to be supportive of me!
Allyson: Oh, right...


Allyson: I better not hear anyone ever use that word in our house ever again!
Addy: But mom, when we see Satan, are we supposed to call HIM a butthead?


Addy: Mom, all our chickens are modest now! You know how before Fluffy was the only modest one because of all her feathers on her face? Well, now they are all modest!
Allyson: ?


Allyson: (checking on sleeping kids before going to bed)
Zac: (talking in sleep) I'm just pulling this weed.
Allyson: What?
Zac: There is just one more weed I need to pull.
Allyson: What are you talking about?
Zac: I'm gonna pull this last weed and then I will come in.


Zac: (looking at the block of knives on the kitchen counter) If there was a Zombie infestation, do you know which knife I would use?
Allyson: (looking at him like he is insane)
Zac: (ignoring my insane stare) I would use this one because........(I can't remember what he said and he won't tell me now)
Allyson: You are the strangest child I have.

7 comments:

Marissa Maxfield said...

I love every single piece of this...priceless!

Eva Aurora said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Kathy said...

Ally you did it again! Made me laugh the whole way through!

Amanda L. said...

hahahaha!! i miss you guys!! this is too funny!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh! These are hilarious! So glad you wrote them down and shared!

zac said...

i said it is light and fast

zac said...

and i said apocolipse not infestation