Friday, July 1, 2011

Never A Dull Moment - Cat Tales

As previously stated, I live in the strangest place on earth and I love it! There really never is a dull moment out here. Did you ever watch Lost? Sometimes I think my little part of the neighborhood is like the Island. You know how they were always seeing strange unexplained things? I see strange unexplained things every day. And I really thought we were living on our own little Island when we first moved in and Lost was still going strong on TV every week, except for the 6 month breaks between seasons when you forgot everything that was happening. Back then they were flashing through time and getting nosebleeds. When we first moved in our house, we were all getting nosebleeds and I swore it was from the big strange humming tower behind our house. Anyways, I just thought I would tell you that if your cat is missing its tail, it's in my backyard:


And it's not every day that you find a tail in your back yard and then look up to see a stage coach and a plastic buffalo driving by:

3 comments:

J.Frey said...

That is seriously so gross.

Amanda L. said...

WOW thats creepy and just weird all a the same time... totally never a dull moment

Farrah said...

What the what?