I meant to do this post forever and a day ago (slightly anticlimactic 2 days after Christmas). But I have been so busy enjoying all that is Christmas, I just never found the time. My kids have been bugging me every day asking if I had posted this and if anyone has voted on their gingerbread house. On Sunday, December 16th, in honor of my dads birthday, my family went over to my moms house for dinner. And after dinner we had a little friendly competition. I know which house I think is the winner-by a long shot-thankyouverymuch. But, like last year, I am turning the decision over to you. Please vote on our little poll on the right side of this blog. Voting ends at midnight mountain standard time on Friday, December 28th. After the votes are in I will post the results along with the reveal of who designed which house. Please vote for your over all favorite and then cast a vote for each category- but please only vote for each house once under a category so that each house receives a vote. Please vote on the poll at the top right hand side of the blog!
House # 1
(This abominable snowman is wielding a candy cane atop the house. You can decided weather he is doing this in a menacing way or a happy go lucky I love candy canes so much I had to climb on the roof and yell it out for all the world to hear kinda way.)
House #2
(This abominable snowman is giving Santa a friendly boost up on the roof. You can decided if he is doing this in a menacing I can't wait to see Santa slip and fall off the roof kinda way or a friendly here Santa I am the only kind helpful abominable snowman in the house kinda way. This house also comes complete with a dog house for my sisters dog Eli, who you can see pictured in the right hand corner.)
House #3
(This abominable snowman is throwing Santa off the roof. You can decided if he is doing this in a menacing way or a friendly hey Santa lets play in the snow-you first kinda way.)
House #4
(This abominable snowman is standing in the yard in front of a broken candy cane. You can decided if he is the one who broke the candy cane or if it was already broken when he arrived on the scene.)
House #5
(This house come to us as an out of state entry and has no abominable snowman. You can decided if this is a good thing or a hey if you had spent Christmas with us you could have had an abominable snow man too but you didn't so too bad kinda thing.)
Thank you for viewing. Now go
ROCK THE VOTE!
*Remember, please vote for your favorite over all. Then vote for each house only once when you vote in the categories. That way each house will receive one vote from you. The categories are: Cake Bossiest, Winder Wonderlandiest, Funniest, Christmas Housiest, I ♥ Candiest.
*Remember, please vote for your favorite over all. Then vote for each house only once when you vote in the categories. That way each house will receive one vote from you. The categories are: Cake Bossiest, Winder Wonderlandiest, Funniest, Christmas Housiest, I ♥ Candiest.

8 comments:
House #1
House #4
ummm aubrey, no one is supposed to know whose house is whose so im deleting ur comment.
#5
#1
#2
#3
#4
Post a Comment