Friday, November 30, 2007

Flashback Friday - Could Those Glasses Be Any Bigger?

Camping In St. George With The Maldonado's

Allyson and Farrah

Steve, Zac & Allyson


Farrah and Bart

Bart and Farrah were living in Provo going to BYU. We went to St. George one weekend and went camping. Guessing by the size of Zac it was probably in 1998. I really think y'all should move back up here. We used to have so much fun. You can't possibly be having that much fun now.

7 comments:

Clinesville said...

Cute pics!

The Reeses said...

hot fun in the sun.

don't ask. I had nothing else to say.

Allyson said...

So I thought I should clarify that I am talking about my glasses, not Barts. It is hard to see mine on the computer but boy howdy you can see them in the real picture.

Allyson said...

And Kristy, it wasn't hot, it was freezing.

Unknown said...

I thought that about bart's sunglasses though.

I remember that trip. It was so much fun. I do wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

You gotta see my glasses, the picture wouldnt hide them so well! Thank goodness for contacts!

Allyson said...

I've seen pictures LaRee!