Yesterday before the kids left for school:
Emily: (singing) You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too yeah. You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too yeah.
Zac: (singing) You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too yeah.
Yesterday after school:
Emily & Zac: (singing) You say it's your birthday, It's my birthday too yeah.
Emily: ARRGHHHH! That song is making me crazy I have been singing it all day. And I only know this one part. Someone please tell me the rest of the words!
Zac: Me too. I can't get it out of my head.
Allyson: Do you know who sings that song?
Zac & Emily: (shoulder shrug) No.
Aubrey: It's the Beatles!!!
Score! One point for Aubrey!
2 comments:
I just now saw this. Why didn't I see it before, I don't know. That is funny!
It is because I was a little wild with the posts that day. This one got shoved way down there.
Post a Comment