Ally, I love that picture of you and your dad. You can tell he loves his family. I hope you know how saddened we are and how much we love yall.
Allyson, I am so sorry for your loss, I know what you must be going through. We are all keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers
Allyson, I was so sad to hear about Earl. He was like a second father figure to Cloe and I growing up...he always made us feel happy and welcome in your home. We will miss him terribly, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ally, I love that picture of you and your dad. You can tell he loves his family. I hope you know how saddened we are and how much we love yall.
Allyson, I am so sorry for your loss, I know what you must be going through. We are all keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers
Allyson, I was so sad to hear about Earl. He was like a second father figure to Cloe and I growing up...he always made us feel happy and welcome in your home. We will miss him terribly, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment