do you have someone in mind? Are you venting about that someone? If so do share-you could call me and tell me.
unless it is me-if it is me i don't wanna know.
KRISTY! You are ALIVE! I am so glad to hear your voice or see your type or whatever.I'm just talkin' about stupid people in general, and I have some in mind. No one reading this blog though, although you never know.....
Spill.
hehe Alicia, I totally agree. I am sure I am other people's stupid all the time.
come on allyson spill it.
Jake pretty much makes a daily comment on the idiocy of the "general public"...I think we should start a club...haha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
do you have someone in mind? Are you venting about that someone? If so do share-you could call me and tell me.
unless it is me-if it is me i don't wanna know.
KRISTY! You are ALIVE! I am so glad to hear your voice or see your type or whatever.
I'm just talkin' about stupid people in general, and I have some in mind. No one reading this blog though, although you never know.....
Spill.
hehe Alicia, I totally agree. I am sure I am other people's stupid all the time.
come on allyson spill it.
Jake pretty much makes a daily comment on the idiocy of the "general public"...I think we should start a club...haha
Post a Comment