Flashback: Halloween Sometime In The Mid 70's
Irene (my granny), my cousin Tanya
Kay (me mum), Allyson (me), Aunt Cynthia (my dad's sister), my cousin Chanda, Uncle Asa
Flasforward: July 2011

Lauren, Aunt Cynthia, Me, Kristy
Last night my Aunt Cynthia and her husband Asa, their son David and their grandson Brayden were in town. They came to our house for dinner and a visit. It was good to see them. The kids were being ultra hyper inside so we thought we were so smart in sending them outside to play.
They had fun for a while riding bikes, but I guess they got bored with that. The discovered a retaining pond thingy next to our house
They came out a muddy mess (my new camera is a piece of poo, in case you couldn't tell)
We decided Owen looked like he was auditioning for a Shout commercial
On a side note, I'm just wondering if there are any other bloggers out there who are having problems with editing on blogger? It's gettin' on my last nerve and my posts look like poo. Did I already say poo once before in this same post? Hello! Blogger! You need to get someone to write some new programming for you!Oh, and I almost forgot! I promised my Aunt that I would put in this post that she was hiking Mt. Timpanogos right before she came to our house and the dinner invite was a last minute thing. She said she almost stopped at Kohls to buy a shirt on her way but she was afraid she would have a hard time finding her way back to the freeway. I think she looked great!
1 comment:
I agree she looked great! Thanks for having them over for dinner I know it meant a lot to her. I wish I could have been there to enjoy an evening with you and your family.
Post a Comment