Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Perverted Turtle



Sooooo. I've decided to work really hard this week towards getting some type of window coverings at my bathroom windows (seeing as how we've lived here for over 3 1/2 years now). Either that or I'm gonna try really hard to remember NOT to take a shower when I have someone scheduled to come spray the outside of the house for bugs. In my defense, they did tell me it would probably be afternoon before they came and I usually don't consider 9:30 am to be afternoon. Poor kid. I probably scarred him for life. Am I really old enough to be calling someone old enough to be working in the middle of a school day a kid? Yeah...I guess so. He couldn't even look me in the face when he came to the front door to give me the invoice.

I was trying to come up with a title for this post and my thoughts went along the lines of this...

Peeping Tom
Thomas Peter
Perverted Turtle


Completely rational line of thinking for several people out there. You know who you are. It made me laugh, and I hope it does you too. Then I tried to google for a picture of a turtle standing up against the glass of a tank, and I found this lovely table and I had to wonder. Would anyone really buy this table? It does have a great introductory price of $2,150 if any of you are interested. If I were rich, I would totally buy each of my sisters this table for Christmas, just to keep our childhood memories alive and well in their hearts and their living rooms.

No comments: