Thursday, November 22, 2007

Elfin Magic

Click HERE to see my little cuties wish you a
Merry Christmas
in their own special way.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids loved this! It is so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

My kids loved this! It is so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

sorry owen pressed enter twice for me.

Kathy said...

That made

Kathy said...

me laugh!

Kathy said...

so what book are you reading now? Cause I know your not reading.............

Kathy said...

Eclipse ....still.......come on.....don't leave us hanging.......

Allyson said...

The last book I read was out of print so I couldn't find a pic of it. Right at the moment I am not reading anything. I have been trying to decide what to read. I think I have something on my shelf right now I want to read. I will go see and put it up if I decide to read it.

Unknown said...

That was so funny! My kids love it too. I did one with my kids on it and Matt thought that was really hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

The Acosta Family said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!