Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday - The Bald Axis

Bart, Farrah, Scott, Kristy
Lauren, Gabe, Kay, Earl, Sam, Destiney
Emily, Allyson, Steve, Zac


This picture was taken about 6 years ago. Kristy and I were both pregnant with Tia and Aubrey, respectively. We made fun of the picture when we first got it back from the photographer because we have this bald axis going right down the center with Scott, my dad, Steve and Zac. An enlargement of this picture hangs in the hall in my moms house and every time I look at it, the axis is the first thing I see.


Anyone wondering who the extra child is? That is my cousin Michelle's daughter, Destiney. She was living with my parents at the time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bart always laughs because he is the only one with hair! He loves it.

Steve said...

I wasn't wondering about the "extra"child...I was wondering about the missing child...where's Emily? You said pregnant with Aubrey :)

Kathy said...

That is a sweet picture. By the way Heather, Emily is on Allyson's lap, Aubrey is in womb and Addy in heaven. Does that clear it up?

Allyson said...

Oops, I put Lauren instead of Emily, I fixed it.