This picture is from Halloween 2005. We painted faces on our pumpkins that year. I believe Aubrey's pumpkin won a prize at the Halloween party at church. It is funny because it doesn't seem like this was that long ago to me. But Aubrey is the same age (almost) in this picture as Addy is now.
6 comments:
I love Aubrey's pumpkin! That gives me a great idea for next year. Thank you!
Look how little they look! Time goes by too fast. Must mean I am getting old.
What cute pumpkins. And cute kids.
I can't paint pumpkins that well. I am going to have to have your kids give me a lesson.
Yes we do have the same shirt. I had to look at your ice cream web cam for proof. I loved your ice cream chat. I just laughed. I could also hear a little Texas as you were speaking. It made me feel at home. I also love BLUE BELL Ice Cream.
we wraped aubreys in toilet paper
Post a Comment