Monday, November 12, 2012

Black Hawk Downghnuts

The kids got their report cards on Friday and we braved the snow to travel all the way to Krispy Kreme to get their free "A" doughnuts.   I don't mind the snow as long as I don't have to go out in it.  But for Krispy Kreme, there is always an exception.  While waiting in line Zac and Ethan used the sticks they have there to turn themselves into helicopters.  Oh, these are special boys, aren't they?  Then there was a horrible accident and we had Black Hawk Down:
They refused to give Zac any doughnuts because his helicopter crash was causing the other guests in line to panic.  OK, so the real story is they don't give out report cards once the kids are out of elementary and I have to print them off online.  I accidentally printed off the new term for Z instead of last term so he had no grades and they wouldn't give him any doughnuts.  It's OK though because we all shared and now we can go back with Zac's proper report card and get his doughnuts and he can share with us!

No comments: