Friday, November 23, 2012

Flashback/Flashforward Friday - Black Friday

Flashback: Black Friday 2011, St. Louis Missouri
Last year we spent Thanksgiving in St. Louis with Steve's Family.  The Friday after Thanksgiving we went shooting.  It is making me sad to see these cute pictures of cousins and know that they are all together right now and we are over 1,000 miles away.  Click here to see last years post of this event.





Flashforward: Black Friday 2012, SLC Utah
I guess if you do something 2 years in a row, it can be considered an annual tradition, right?  We spent the day in the FREEZING desert with some friends today having a little target practice.











 
 I put my life at risk to get this shot.  I was hit by several ejecting shells while taking this picture.

Steve and the kids spent the last two days working on these targets.  
We had to take a little break for the cow crossing.



No comments: