Monday, November 5, 2012

What 17 1/2 Years Of Marriage Does To A Perfectly Normal Person


Apparently being married to this man:
 for 17 1/2 years has the following effect on me: 
 Yeah, that's right.  I ate a hot dog last week.  
With sauerkraut. 
Who ever would have thought that would have happened in like, a million years?  I mean, the first hot dog I ate in my whole entire life wasn't even eaten that long ago.  It was on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 to be exact.  So who knew sauerkraut would be so soon to follow?  When you have a last name like mine, I guess it's only a matter of time.  Steve was working at home last week and I talked him into taking a "Walking Dead" lunch break with me.  So while I was taking Addy to school, Steve cooked up the dogs.  And for some odd reason, I put sauerkraut on mine.  Stranger things have happened.  Like this:

Apparently being married to yours truly:
 for 17 1/2 years has the following effect on him: 
He actually used the word bootatta last week.
In a sentence.
We were getting in bed one night and Addy came in our room to tell us something.  She left to go back into her bed and Steve told her to close the door.  So she backed up into the room and proceeded to try and close the door with her, well, bootatta.  And that's when he said it.  He really actually said, "You can't close the door with your bootatta!"  And I about fell outta the bed with shock. 
 But I didn't.
I heart you babe!

No comments: