Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fun Friday

Our Relief Society had a Fun Friday 2 weeks ago.  And it totally was way super fun.  I wasn't the only one having fun that night, it turns out.  When I left for the church, Zac and Ethan were out back trying to train the chickens.  I tried to explain to them that no matter what they did, the chickens simply do not have the ability to learn.  They could not have cared less what I had to say on the matter, and when I left they were still faithfully at it.

After the whole Fun Friday ordeal was done and over, there were 5 of us left at the church.  Jamie's car wouldn't start.  We were trying to jump it, but her car battery was all funkyfied.  So everyone had out their iphones and were googling her type of battery.  I said, "I could go inside and ask that guy who is playing basketball to come help us."  To which 4 women yelled a collective
 "NO!"
Well excuse me!  Apparently some people have issues.  
Not long after that we had it all figured out and we were merrily on our way home.
I arrived home to the following.  First of all you will notice Ethan's eye is a little more battered than it was when I left.  You might wonder what they are doing.  I did.  They were putting Tabasco sauce on crackers. 
 Then they were eating them. 
 Every time one of them finished a cracker, they got to punch the other one on the arm.
(the matter of his battered eye is totally unrelated to this little stunt)
 Zac was winning.
 And surprise!  I found this in my game room:

No comments: