Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday - Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay

Allyson, Kristy, Farrah and Earl
This picture was taken at a youth conference we had when we did a pioneer trek. That was a lot of fun and this brings back a lot of memories. I have enjoyed spending time with my sisters over the last two weeks, even though it is a sad circumstance that brought us together. I think that they should both just get it over with and move here.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I remember that youth conference. It was so dang hot!

Anonymous said...

I love your flashback pictures, they are so fun!! I love being able to keep in touch through your blog!

Alicia said...

Marissa who?

Clinesville said...

Why do l.d.s people love to dress up in pioneer garb...what's with that?

Allyson said...

I don't think it is the Marisa you are thinking of. It is my cousin Marissa McCullough.

Alicia said...

That's what I thought-2 ss...