Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Tough Chick

Last weekend Steve had a job down south where the weather was nice. He took Emily with him and taught her how to ride a 4 wheeler. She enjoyed the time with her dad.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun thing to do! She looks so happy.

Clinesville said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow Allyson! She looks so much older than I could even imagine her being. The last time I remember her was when she about 2 or 3!

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in those pictures! How fun for her. How scary to me-but great memories for her-but it freaks me out-but i am glad she and steve can bond-but please tell her to be careful-but she does look happy- but ya know.

Allyson said...

She had the best time. She does look big. It makes me kinda sad. Settle down Kristy, Steve's no dummy. Well....he'll make sure she is safe, anyway.

Marissa said...

That is so awesome! I have never learned to ride a four-wheeler, but always wanted to!

emily said...

In the second to last picture was when I crashed.