Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stupid Cupid

Last night when I was helping the kids do their Valentines:

Me: Emily, have any boys asked you to be their Valentine?

Emily: No.

Me: Zac, have you asked any girls to be your Valentine?

Zac: (looking at me like I am stupid) NO!

Me: Are there any girls at your school that you like?

Zac: Yes. There is one girl I like.

Me: (trying not to sound too excited) Really. Who is it?

Zac: Garrett. Sometimes he acts like a girl.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT?! HUH?!

Allyson said...

I guess you had to be there. But it was really funny when he said it. He was saying he liked Garrett (as a friend) but he was calling him a girl because he acts like a girl sometimes. Ok, I guess it's hard to explain. He wasn't saying he LOVES Garrett. He was trying to be funny. And it was funny. If you happened to be there.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. It is totally zacs sense of humor.

Marissa said...

I actually laughed out loud- I thought it was hilarious!

Allyson said...

Thank you Kristy and Marissa. I guess Farrah was having an off day???