Friday, February 15, 2008

Flashback Friday - Hoppy Easter

(Before I move into my flashback I need to say that I guess my story I posted yesterday wasn't as funny in print as it was when it actually took place. Please read in the comments for yesterday's post for my explination.)






Easter 2003

Emily, Aubrey and Zac


David (Steve's brother who used to live with us), Emily, Zac and Aubrey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are so sweet . I forgot em was so young when aubrey was born.

Also, i checked your blog yesterday and never saw that valentine post until this morning. But I thought it was funny. It totally made me laugh. I got it. Farrah is just a little slow.

Clinesville said...

You didn't need to say that is Steve's brother, it's very obvious!

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Em is so little! Cutie pootie kiddos.

And thanks for calling me slow Kristy!

Anonymous said...

i was just joking