Saturday, February 23, 2008

PMA Update


I took Addison to the doctor today. She has ear infection #6 since November. She still has the poops and has just recently added vomiting to the equation. Just for the fun of it. She has lost a pound which now puts her down to 17 pounds. The doctor said if she loses any more weight she will have to go to the hospital and get an IV. To make things really fun my dryer decided to stop drying clothes. HAHAHAHA! Great timing. Thankfully I have wonderful neighbors and friends who are letting me use theirs.

If you can't be in the health you want honey, love the health your in. Love the health your in.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ally I am so sorry. You sure have had a rough year so far. I am really sorry. Is she going to have to get tubes put in here ears?

Alicia said...

When it hits the fan at your house girl you aren't kidding! Your poor baby.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. That is miserable! That poor baby. I hope she gets better and stays better.

Allyson said...

Thank you, thank you everyone. Addy is doing much better today. (Knock on wood)