
I found the bathtub I want in my new house. It only costs $7,000.00. It has light therapy included along with tiny holes where thousands of effervescent bubbles emerge. Steve said I can have it and we just won't put garage doors or any entry doors on the house to offset the cost. It sounds like a good trade off. Don't you just want to be in that tub right now? It makes me start to fall asleep just looking at it.
Hmmm....if everyone I knew wanted to chip in some cash.......
5 comments:
That bath looks heavenly..
You don't need doors.
You know, the more I look at it the more I want it. But I am trying to talk myself out of it so I do look at it and think how hard it would be to clean. It is one of those spill over tubs and I think it would get really nasty in th spill over part and it would not be easy to clean. And I could just put blue food coloring in my bath to get the blue ligh effect.(i was kidding just in case it needs clarifying)
I want one of them also.
Hey Kristi! Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment